San Antonio Lawyers Assist Immigration and Criminal Defense Clients
Passionate Texas advocates provide knowledgeable legal counsel
If you are engaged in legal action relating to an immigration or criminal matter, the outcome could affect the rest of your life. Experienced representation is essential to ensure that your rights are respected. At The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC in San Antonio, we use the skills developed over more than three decades of combined legal experience to pursue the best possible results for our clients. Attorneys Anne Ohlrich and Julia Maldonado-Santander have successful track records working for the government and in private practice. Whether you’re looking to start a new life in the United States or are facing a criminal charge, The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Accomplished attorneys with a reputation for responsive service
People count on the Texas attorneys of The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC for many reasons, including our:
- Strong Recommendations — Peers and publications have praised our work, but the most important accolades are the ones we’ve received from past clients who recommend us to others who need legal support.
- Individualized Advice — Because our firm is small, we are able to provide personalized, compassionate counsel based on each client’s specific needs. You never have to wait unreasonably for the answers you need or wonder who is protecting your rights.
- Skilled Representation — We have developed strong skills in and out of the courtroom and keep current with the latest legal innovations. Attorney Anne Ohlrich is a former visa chief and is well versed in the preparation of visa applications and the consular process abroad. Attorney Julia Maldonado-Santander is an experienced former federal prosecutor who has the experience and qualifications to handle both local and federal cases.
We strive to obtain a positive outcome for each client and take special pride in providing exceptional legal representation to men and women serving in our armed forces.
Litigators who understand how to handle immigration and criminal cases
From our office in San Antonio, The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC represents clients in practice areas including:
- Immigration — We provide comprehensive legal assistance for all immigration filings and proceedings, including visa applications based on family and employment relationships.
- Business Immigration — We provide guidance and preparation for work & investor visa petitions in the United States, and abroad, to assist with your business immigration issues.
- Asylum — Our lawyers help people being persecuted in other countries seek asylum protection within the United States.
- Citizenship and Naturalization — Establishing American citizenship through the naturalization process is a long, detailed process. We can guide you through the requirements from start to finish.
- Deportation — If you or a family member has been threatened with deportation, the experienced attorneys at The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC will provide a strong defense for you and your family.
- Criminal Defense — The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC delivers strong criminal defense for clients facing any type of charge.
No matter where you come from or what legal needs you have, you will be treated with dignity and respect. We are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, French and German and provide legal support to clients from around the world.
Contact a dedicated San Antonio immigration and criminal defense attorney
The Ohlrich Law Firm PLLC in San Antonio assists client with immigration and criminal defense matters. Please call 210-971-4299 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.